Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Cypress Creek Storage - 10x15 storage units

Cypress Creek Storage

When I was growing up,  (no, I didn't have to walk to school, uphill, both ways, barefoot) when I wanted money I had to earn it. I babysat every summer from the age of twelve. One year, I babysat a toddler still in diapers and I had never even changed a diaper before. Well, I figured it out and there was no google back then. Barbaric, I know. The point is, when my nieces wanted to hang out with me one day over the summer, I happily brought them to work with me. I explained I needed some videos to advertise our storage units which led to lots of other explaining on the importance of small businesses but I will leave that for another day. My nieces don't know anything about storage, but they do know how to be cute and I don't know how to make a video of a 10'x15' storage unit interesting. So, we learned together, not that we have a masterpiece on our hands, but we learned, without the help of google, how to make a video that combined our knowledge together and got the job done. Conclusion, you can do two cartwheels inside a 10'x15' storage unit. And, kids wages are a lot more now than they were 35 years ago; $20 each, yeeesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment